Friday, November 9, 2012

Not just Old Trafford miss you, I miss you too.

Don't you want to comeback Cristiano Ronaldo? You're not happy at Real, so Old Trafford is the way. But I understand. It's your career, not me, you decide it. You're saying "I love Manchester United, but I want to retire at Real Madrid". It's cool. I love Real Madrid too. You're very wonderful player, you should thanks to Sir Alex Ferguson. Manchester United make you been like this. So famous. I like you better than I like Lionel Messi. You're more powerful. You're skill make me fall in love with you. You're not just a handsome boy, but you're have a very great talent. Genius at work. Maybe someday you want to play back for Manchester United, it could be more interesting project. Everybody will love it. Good luck for your future Cristiano Ronaldo. Muaahhh!

EPL Champion 2008/2009

UEFA Champion 2009

FIFA best player.

 
Make a joke with Wayne Rooney.

You're got everything here at the Old Trafford. And I want you to give everything to Real Madrid just like you're giving it to Manchester United. Love you and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment