Friday, November 9, 2012

Have You seen Him?

Well, it really interesting horror movie. I watching this movie with my sister at the cinema. Those girl at my back seat scream every minute because of this movie. I'm not really scare watching this, but those girl can give me a heart attack if they scream like that again. That shocked! I guess they really enjoy watching this movie with their friends. I like it too.
Allright. Sinister is only scary horror film I've ever seen for a long time. You know why? Because it's never cheats you. The performances are so powerful and believable and the story always moving. He just a writer are trying to write something new to make some money for his family. That why we should call him A Man. Never give up on his job. By the way, this story begin so scary when Ellison found the super 8 video at the attic. So he watch that until he find out something very strange appeared in the water pool. So, it ghost. Or like a boogie man or it's tradisional name called Bughuul. I guess. I don't know how to spell that. 
 When he start to seen the ghost, he and his family can't be save. I hate this ghost. His face, so ugly and scary. But it just a movie. Nothing happen. In fact, ghost can't kill people. HAHA! So, everything that he made up, become chaos because the ghost are already appeared. And the ghost want his daughter. The ghost is a eating children. All the super 8 video, all the family members are dead, but one of them is still missing. I never thought that the missing children do it all the stuff. Nobody expect that, until the end of the movie. It's blown my mind.
At the end, I'm not really like it because the main role dead. I'm so disappointed. My sister too. She just can't believed it. His daugther drugs him, his wife and his son. So filming them when they got tied. So at last, her daugther kill the rest of the family. The ghost came out, take Ashley and walked away into the camera. So, Ashley already made a film about her family which it called "House Painting 12". So sad. But I don't mind, it still the scares and that makes it much more frightening and completely okay with that. So good, almost. Well, enjoy folks! 
 Ethan Hawke was superb in this movie. The best he ever done. Love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment