Sunday, April 7, 2013

Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian 2012

This award is so fucking mess. No matter how hard they tried, it still nothing good for me. Very low. The winners, nothing surprise. Just the same old people. So boring. I don't know, I just don't like it. They wearing like a clowns, alien and such thing. This is truly not professional. They like a bunch of kindergarten kids. How come they be like this? I think I'm gonna blow they head off. Whatever it is, congrats to Shaheizy Sam, who win this abp awards for the most popular celebrity in Malaysia. But I don't think he's a famous guy now, why he won? Whatever, now let me show you the clowns who arrived at this awards.

Didie "fucking" Alias.
I hate this clown. What a rubbish. You're not lady gaga, old lady.

Well, this is what I called bullshit. Did she think it's look pretty? No! Everyone laughs at her.Very funny.

Guess what? Nobody will wearing this stripes coat to the award. Not very interesting ever.

Oh please!

Here is some winners.
1. Artis Baru Lelaki Popular -  Aiman Hakim Ridza
2. Artis Komedi Wanita Popular - Didie Alias
3. Artis Duo/Berkumpulan Popular - Black & Malique
4. Pengacara TV Lelaki Popular - Datuk Aznil Nawawi
5. Penyampai Radio Wanita Popular - Fara Fauzana
6. Pelakon TV Lelaki Popular - Aaron Aziz
7. Artis Baru Wanita Popular - Wawa Zainal
8. Pengacara TV Wanita Popular - Fara Fauzana
9. Penyampai Radio Lelaki Popular - Faizal Ismail
10. Pelakon TV Wanita Popular - Nabila Huda
11. Artis Komedi Lelaki Popular - Zizan Razak
12. Penyanyi Wanita Popular - Shila Amzah
13. Pelakon Filem Lelaki Popular - Shaheizy Sam
14. Anugerah Pencapaian Sepanjang Hayat - Search
15. Penyanyi Lelaki Popular - Hafiz
16. Pelakon Filem Wanita Popular - Yana Samsudin
17. Bintang Paling Popular Berita Harian 2012 - Shaheizy Sam

This is the lucky winner
.
 So, enjoy. And I hope you guys like this stuff. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment